Update on the Transforming Seymour Leisure Centre Project
For more information and to keep up to date on the Seymour Leisure Centre development please visit the Transforming the Seymour Centre webpage.
Seymour Centre latest designs are now available
Westminster City Council is proposing to transform the Grade II listed Seymour Centre by remodelling the building and improving the leisure and sports facilities, as well as bringing in Council uses, and other community spaces.
You can now register to see the developed designs at one of our in-person
or online events:
In person events
- Tuesday 4 October, 2–5pm in 35 Church Street, NW8 8EU
- Wednesday 5 October, 4–7pm in 35 Church Street, NW8 8EU
- Thursday 6 October, 2–5pm in Seymour Leisure Centre, Studio 1, W1H 5TJ
- Saturday 8 October, 1–4pm in Seymour Leisure Centre, Sports Hall, W1H 5TJ
- Wednesday 28 September, 6–7pm, via Zoom
- Thursday 29 September, 12–1pm, via Zoom
Have a look at the poster providing information on attending the events to see the new developed designs.