Getting and staying active is vital to everyone’s physical and mental wellbeing. We are committed to working closely with our partners, clubs and providers to ensure all members of our community are able to find and access opportunities to get and stay active from the comfort of their own homes or in local parks and open spaces.
ActiveWestminster partners have shared information on activity sessions they are hosting either virtually, through video conferencing, social media or over the good-old telephone!
Some of the activities listed below are open to all. Some of those activity sessions may require registration ahead of the session commencing. Other activities are closed to existing members or specialist groups. Where this is the case, further details have been provided for you to get in touch with the provider to request a membership form or more information.
Activities for Adults
- Women's only Zumba, Wednesdays, 10am
- Arabic Zumba, Wednesdays, 11am - 12:30pm
- Amateur Boxing, Mondays and Tuesdays, 6pm, no equipment necessary
- Anatomy of a Fight, Fridays, 12:30pm, £10 per week or £5 per class
- Strength and Conditioning, Sundays, 12:30pm, £10 per week or £5 per class
- Box, Box, Box!, Mondays, 7pm, £10 per week or £5 per class
- #FightTogether Westminster, Tuesdays, 6pm, Thursdays, 6pm, Saturdays, 10am & 7pm
- #FightTogether, Tuesdays, 5pm, Thursdays, 5pm
Sessions are delivered online via Zoom. Book via our Activity Finder. Amateur boxing activity sessions are suitable for 16-40 years olds with previous boxing experience. All other sessions are suitable for all. Please email RABC@rathboneboxingclub.com for more details.
Activities for Children, Young People and Families
Activities for People with Disabilities
Activities for Over 50s
- ActiveWestminster Cards remains the property of Westminster City Council and Everyone Active and can be withdrawn at any time if not used in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- ActiveWestminster Cards are valid for an initial 12 month-period and must be renewed annually, by providing the relevant documentation required to ensure card holders still meet the eligibility criteria.
- Parents and guardians of children under 16 years of age agree to accept the responsibility that their child adheres to the rules and regulations on display at each leisure centre. Failure to do so may result in the ActiveWestminster Card holder being refused entry at the discretion of Everyone Active.
- ActiveWestminster Card holders aged 16 years and above must adhere to the rules and regulations on display at each leisure centre. Failure to do so may result in the ActiveWestminster Card holder being refused entry at the discretion of Everyone Active.
- Westminster City Council and Everyone Active accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to property occurring at the leisure centre(s) or its equipment.
- Westminster City Council and Everyone Active accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage to personal property or articles left on the premises.
- Discounts/benefits will only be granted on the production of a valid ActiveWestminster Card at each visit. Where are valid ActiveWestminster Card is not presented the standard fees and charges being applied.
- If your ActiveWestminster Card is lost or stolen, please visit your local leisure centre to advise as soon as possible. A replacement card can be issued, a small administration charge may apply.
- All ActiveWestminster Card holders must wear the appropriate clothing for the activity in which they are participating.
- ActiveWestminster Cards are not transferable; you must not allow anyone else to use your ActiveWestminster Card. ActiveWestminster Cards being used by anyone other than the authorised card holder may result in the ActiveWestminster card being cancelled.
- Children under 8 years and non-swimmers under 16 years must be accompanied by a competent adult swimmer. No more than two under 8’s or two under 16’s non-swimmers to each competent adult swimmer. Swimmers under 8 years and all non-swimmers must always remain in the shallow end.
- The main gym and group exercise classes can only be accessed by users who are 16 years and older. Users below the ages of 16 years can only access classes that are programmed for junior sessions; see the group exercise timetable at each leisure centre for details.
Terms and conditions may change without prior notice.
Health and Wellbeing
- LEGS MOVE - Circuit based exercise group and discussion session, Mondays and Tuesdays, 3:15 - 4:25pm
Sessions are suitable for people of all ages, with a neurological condition or history of stroke / TBI and are led by a physiotherapist. Each activity costs £5 and takes place via Zoom. Book via the activity finder.
If you have questions about any of the activities or providers featured on this page, please get in touch.