Getting and staying active is vital to everyone’s physical and mental wellbeing. We are committed to working closely with our partners, clubs and providers to ensure all members of our community are able to find and access opportunities to get and stay active from the comfort of their own homes or in local parks and open spaces.
ActiveWestminster partners have shared information on activity sessions they are hosting either virtually, through video conferencing, social media or over the good-old telephone!
Some of the activities listed below are open to all. Some of those activity sessions may require registration ahead of the session commencing. Other activities are closed to existing members or specialist groups. Where this is the case, further details have been provided for you to get in touch with the provider to request a membership form or more information.
Activities for Adults
- Women's only Zumba, Wednesdays, 10am
- Arabic Zumba, Wednesdays, 11am - 12:30pm
- Amateur Boxing, Mondays and Tuesdays, 6pm, no equipment necessary
- Anatomy of a Fight, Fridays, 12:30pm, £10 per week or £5 per class
- Strength and Conditioning, Sundays, 12:30pm, £10 per week or £5 per class
- Box, Box, Box!, Mondays, 7pm, £10 per week or £5 per class
- #FightTogether Westminster, Tuesdays, 6pm, Thursdays, 6pm, Saturdays, 10am & 7pm
- #FightTogether, Tuesdays, 5pm, Thursdays, 5pm
Sessions are delivered online via Zoom. Book via our Activity Finder. Amateur boxing activity sessions are suitable for 16-40 years olds with previous boxing experience. All other sessions are suitable for all. Please email RABC@rathboneboxingclub.com for more details.
Activities for Children, Young People and Families
- Fit Families, Mondays and Thursdays, 10am
All activities are accessible online via Facebook Live and can be booked via our Activity Finder. You will need to create /log-in to your Facebook account to attend. For further info, please contact Lina via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 07 801 749 828.
Activities for People with Disabilities
Activities for Over 50s
Health and Wellbeing
- LEGS MOVE - Circuit based exercise group and discussion session, Mondays and Tuesdays, 3:15 - 4:25pm
Sessions are suitable for people of all ages, with a neurological condition or history of stroke / TBI and are led by a physiotherapist. Each activity costs £5 and takes place via Zoom. Book via the activity finder.
If you have questions about any of the activities or providers featured on this page, please get in touch.