School Games Mark recognises your school for your commitment to the development of competition across school and into the community – showcasing the fantastic work you do!
School Games Mark is a retrospective self assessment tool, against Bronze,Silver & Gold Levels, which validates your success during the on-going academic year.
*National recognition of your hard work & dedication to School Sport and the School Games – certificates, pennants and logos to help showcase your achievement!
*Generate action points and use as a development tool to inform sections of your Physical Education or Whole School Action Plan
*Further evidence for Ofsted – who can identify achievement of the award as part of their inspection framework
Congratulations to the following schools who successfully applied for the School Games Mark 2015-16:
1) School Games Gold Mark – Barrow Hill Junior School
2) School Games Gold Mark – St Mary Magdalene CofE Primary School
3) School Games Silver Mark – The St Marylebone CofE school
4) School Games Bronze Mark – St Matthews School
5) School Games Bronze Mark – St Edwards Catholic Primary School
6) School Games Bronze Mark – St Vincent’s RC Primary School
7) School Games Bronze Mark -St Mary’s Bryanston Square CofE School
8) School Games Bronze Mark – All Souls CofE Primary School
9) School Games Bronze Mark – Marylebone Boys School
10) School Games Bronze Mark -St George’s Hanover Square CofE Primary
11) School Games Bronze Mark -Quintin Kynaston
To download criteria, guidance and to apply visit the School Games Website.
If you can’t remember your login details then please contact Holly Smith email@example.com