People choose to volunteer for a variety of reasons. For some it offers the chance to give something back to the community or make a difference to the people around them. For others it provides an opportunity to develop new skills or build on existing experience and knowledge. Regardless of the motivation, what unites them all is that they find it both challenging and rewarding.
Whether you can volunteer weekly, monthly, or even annually then there will be a role for you – volunteering can suit any schedule.
About Team Westminster Active
If you’re interested in sport,physical activity or general health & wellbeing then Team WestminsterActive is the programme for you! We have such a wide variety of opportunitiesavailable supporting sports clubs, physical activity providers and health andwellbeing organisations. You can develop your skills in coaching, training, socialmedia and even management! Not every opportunity will be out on the field; there’s plenty of office-based roles in finance, marketing, HR, digital, to name a few.
What Happens Next?
- Keep up-to-date with sports volunteering news, opportunities and events by signing up the Team Westminster Active Newsletter here
- Search Team Westminster Active opportunities
- Register your interest in a role
- We will email you details of the key contact person for the role you have applied for
- Make contact with the organisation to discuss the role, activities you would like to get involved with and the next steps
- Get back in touch with us – let us know whether you have started in the role or if you require further assistance
We will contact you to identify if you have started your volunteering placement or need further support to find alternative roles.