ActiveWestminster Network partners are invited to submit a proposal for funding support of up to £1000 to support the development or upscaling of a health and wellbeing physical activity community project.
Network partners should submit their online application for funding, along with a complete cost breakdown form, during one of two funding rounds:
Round One (Completed)
Applications Commence: Monday 30th January 2023
Submission Deadline: Sunday 26th February 2023
Project Delivery From: April 2023 – September 2023
Round Two (Completed)
Applications Commence: Monday 31st July 2023
Submission Deadline: Sunday 27th August 2023
Project Delivery From: October 2023 – March 2024
Who Can Apply?
Network partners and their projects must fulfil certain criteria in order to be awarded funding support.
Criteria for organisations:
- Must not have been awarded funding in round 1 (if applying for round 2) .
- Must hold or be working towards ActiveWestminster Mark. Please note, if working towards, you must provide the name of club. This will be confirmed by the Relationship Officer who manages this area.
- Requirement to maintain an accurate record (via Views) of total participant numbers per session, number of returning participants, demographic information as outlined by ActiveWestminster.
- Requirement to complete a social value plan.
- Requirement to evidence project impact which may include but not limited to; testimonials, questionnaires, interviews, media (e.g. photos/videos) culminating in an end of project summary report.
- Propose a new or upscaled project that will directly contribute to increased activity levels and wellbeing within Westminster communities for 5+ years. Please note, virtual programmes will also be considered.
- Provide a projected financial breakdown identifying how funding will be used.
- It is expected that the organisation has discussed the project/provide supporting statements from local partners prior to applying