ActiveWestminster Network partners are invited to submit a proposal for funding support of up to £1000 to support the development or upscaling of a health and wellbeing physical activity community project.
Network partners should submit their online application for funding, along with a complete cost breakdown form, during one of two funding rounds:
Round One – Now Closed
Submission Deadline: Friday 12th March 2021
Project Delivery From: April 2021 – September 2021
Round Two – Now Closed
Applications Commence: Monday 9th August 2021
Submission Deadline: Friday 10th September 2021
Project Delivery From: October 2021 – March 2022
Who Can Apply?
Network partners and their projects must fulfil certain criteria in order to be awarded funding support.
Criteria for organisations:
- Must not have been awarded funding in round 1.
- Must hold or be working towards ActiveWestminster Mark. Please note, if working towards, you must provide the name of club. This will be confirmed by the Relationship Officer who manages this area.
- Requirement to maintain an accurate record (via Views) of total participant numbers per session, number of returning participants, demographic information as outlined by ActiveWestminster.
- Requirement to complete a social value plan.
- Requirement to evidence project impact which may include but not limited to; testimonials, questionnaires, interviews, media (e.g. photos/videos) culminating in an end of project summary report.
- Propose a new or upscaled project that will directly contribute to increased activity levels and wellbeing within Westminster communities for 5+ years. Please note, virtual programmes will also be considered.
- Provide a projected financial breakdown identifying how funding will be used.
- It is expected that the organisation has discussed the project/provide supporting statements from local partners prior to applying
Submiting your application
Before submiting your online application, please complete the project cost breakdown form and upload it to your submission.