Fantastic discounts and benefits available for all our residents and children & young people who live or study in Westminster.
How to get your ActiveWestminster Card*:
- Collect together your supporting documentation (see the tables below)
- Visit your local leisure centre with your supporting documents and sign up for the ActiveWestminster Card
- You’re now ready to get active for less!
*Terms & Conditions apply – see below for full details
Download the full ActiveWestminster Card leaflet here
ActiveWestminster Card – Terms and Conditions:
- ActiveWestminster Cards remains the property of Westminster City Council and Everyone Active and can be withdrawn at any time if not used in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- ActiveWestminster Cards are valid for an initial 12 month-period and must be renewed annually, by providing the relevant documentation required to ensure card holders still meet the eligibility criteria.
- Parents and guardians of children under 16 years of age agree to accept the responsibility that their child adheres to the rules and regulations on display at each leisure centre. Failure to do so may result in the ActiveWestminster Card holder being refused entry at the discretion of Everyone Active.
- ActiveWestminster Card holders aged 16 years and above must adhere to the rules and regulations on display at each leisure centre. Failure to do so may result in the ActiveWestminster Card holder being refused entry at the discretion of Everyone Active.
- Westminster City Council and Everyone Active accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to property occurring at the leisure centre(s) or its equipment.
- Westminster City Council and Everyone Active accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage to personal property or articles left on the premises.
- Discounts/benefits will only be granted on the production of a valid ActiveWestminster Card at each visit. Where are valid ActiveWestminster Card is not presented the standard fees and charges being applied.
- If your ActiveWestminster Card is lost or stolen, please visit your local leisure centre to advise as soon as possible. A replacement card can be issued, a small administration charge may apply.
- All ActiveWestminster Card holders must wear the appropriate clothing for the activity in which they are participating.
- ActiveWestminster Cards are not transferable; you must not allow anyone else to use your ActiveWestminster Card. ActiveWestminster Cards being used by anyone other than the authorised card holder may result in the ActiveWestminster card being cancelled.
- Children under 8 years and non-swimmers under 16 years must be accompanied by a competent adult swimmer. No more than two under 8’s or two under 16’s non-swimmers to each competent adult swimmer. Swimmers under 8 years and all non-swimmers must always remain in the shallow end.
- The main gym and group exercise classes can only be accessed by users who are 16 years and older. Users below the ages of 16 years can only access classes that are programmed for junior sessions; see the group exercise timetable at each leisure centre for details.
Terms and conditions may change without prior notice.